1. Be kind to each other. 2. No profanity. 3. Have the heart to help strengthen the body rather than tearing it down. 4. Speak freely but with respect of others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Serving YAH with joyfullness.
09-18-2013, 04:53 PM
Serving YAH with joyfullness.
Are you serving the most high with joyfulness and gladness of heart, or just because of fear? If you start serving YAH because of joyfulness and for your love for him your relationship will truly be taken to a new level, David himself who had a heart after YAH even said to serve YHWH with gladness, and to make a JOYFUL noise unto him (ps 100:1-2). David said he was GLAD to go into the house of YHWH (ps 122:1), so how about you start being glad to continually let his praise be in your lips (which is sacrificing-heb13:15)? Something I hope to provoke in you, is when YHWH was talking of the curses that would come upon Israel he said they would come from disobedience and because

Dt 28:47 thou servedst not the Lord thy God with JOYFULLNESS, and with GLADNESS of heart, for the abundance of all things;

So from now on stop letting yourself go through the motions, but youre heart really isn’t in it. Just like Paul said, “though I have all FAITH, so that I could remove mountains, and have not CHARITY (love), I am nothing (1 cor 13:2). Think of it this way if you’ve ever had a relationship with someone you truly loved. When you walk away after spending time with them you still are continually thinking about that person. That’s how your relationship with the most high should be! Halleluyah!!

Be GLAD in the Lord, and REJOICE, ye RIGHTEOUS: and shout for JOY, all ye that are upright in heart. Ps 32:11

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. 1 Cor 13:13

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. IS 54:17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Serving YAH with joyfullness.
Thank you for the encouragement, Brother Brett! I was just speaking to Elder a few weeks ago how I need to stir myself into JOY! We get so busy doing and fearing, we stop loving and enjoying!! Bless you! Love you much!

Sister Shannon - California
02-03-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Serving YAH with joyfullness.
(12-03-2013 08:10 PM)YAHwilling Wrote:  Thank you for the encouragement, Brother Brett! I was just speaking to Elder a few weeks ago how I need to stir myself into JOY! We get so busy doing and fearing, we stop loving and enjoying!! Bless you! Love you much!

Halleluyah all glory to the king, bless and love you as well sister Shannon!

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. IS 54:17

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The two choices of serving man, or the father. Brett511 0 1,705 02-02-2014 09:27 AM
Last Post: Brett511
  Yah gave this to me last night Sister Kate 0 575 09-13-2012 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sister Kate
  Isaiah's (Zay) Deliverance continued, Praise Yah skaismith 1 899 08-09-2012 09:57 PM
  Yah said STOP and I had to listen Brotherman 2 1,313 08-02-2012 11:52 AM