1. Be kind to each other. 2. No profanity. 3. Have the heart to help strengthen the body rather than tearing it down. 4. Speak freely but with respect of others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Goyim New Year
12-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Goyim New Year
I am often the victim of ignorance on the Goyim New year. I hear an entire magazine of "happy new years" being unloaded at me every time this lying Roman holiday comes around. My response has always been the same. "I'll let you know in about 3 months how happy it is!" Then I get the befuddled look as if I threw cold water in their face. I then proceed to tell them I am an "April fool." I usually lose them completely by this time and probably viewed as a fool. But once in a while I get a bite and then tell them how according to Yah's calendar...the calendar of the Hebrews... the Year begins in Abib or the 1st month of the year and that when the Greeks and Romans imposed their solar calendar on the world they began to call people like me "April fools" for insisting that the Most high's calendar is the only legitimate one seeing he was the one who created times, seasons, and the sun, moon, and stars upon which the Gentiles borrowed and replaced from. So at least as far as calendars are concerned, the Goyim and their Christian offspring have their times appointed by their god Caesar and the Hebrew's times are regulated by the book that the Christians hi-jacked and made their own. When one is misguided, misinformed, and mistaken as Christians are concerning their own calendar how can the New Year ever be truly a happy one? Well I would tell you how, but to address the false god that is associated with Happenstance or Chance and it's accompanying omens drawn is another topic for another time perhaps. Shalom Israel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2011, 06:04 PM
RE: Goyim New Year
Great Post Brother!
12-28-2011, 06:43 AM
We are still in captivity. Under Roman rule until the King comes. Understanding this perspective helps to understand where we are at right now in life.

Pastor

Pastor Dowell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2011, 07:51 AM
(12-27-2011 04:07 PM)Bro. Rich Wrote:  I am often the victim of ignorance on the Goyim New year. I hear an entire magazine of "happy new years" being unloaded at me every time this lying Roman holiday comes around. My response has always been the same. "I'll let you know in about 3 months how happy it is!" Then I get the befuddled look as if I threw cold water in their face. I then proceed to tell them I am an "April fool." I usually lose them completely by this time and probably viewed as a fool. But once in a while I get a bite and then tell them how according to Yah's calendar...the calendar of the Hebrews... the Year begins in Abib or the 1st month of the year and that when the Greeks and Romans imposed their solar calendar on the world they began to call people like me "April fools" for insisting that the Most high's calendar is the only legitimate one seeing he was the one who created times, seasons, and the sun, moon, and stars upon which the Gentiles borrowed and replaced from. So at least as far as calendars are concerned, the Goyim and their Christian offspring have their times appointed by their god Caesar and the Hebrew's times are regulated by the book that the Christians hi-jacked and made their own. When one is misguided, misinformed, and mistaken as Christians are concerning their own calendar how can the New Year ever be truly a happy one? Well I would tell you how, but to address the false god that is associated with Happenstance or Chance and it's accompanying omens drawn is another topic for another time perhaps. Shalom Israel

yes my friend-i will use the term "they";meaning the manipulators of the word and creation past to present....they have destroyed everything natural and holey to undermine our connection to god and self-father/mother=brother/sister---the original calender was in harmony with the seasons and the natural cycles of earth and the cosmos---planetary alignments affect all life on earth--part of the master plan---god's creation and gift

they have undermined everything holey and the result is a human race that does not feel---disconnected my friend

peace

MAY GODS LOVE BE IN YOUR HEART_PEACE AND PROSPERITY IN YOUR DREAMS
12-31-2011, 08:45 AM
Just as I said again! On the 29th of the Roman month I got two "happy New Year" comments. The first one was a Librarian who when I said that I was an april fool, snickered knowing just exactly what I was saying. This was a rare bird indeed! The other was a Walgreen's cashier who when I made the comment that I went by the Lunar Calendar, wheeled back and replied "I have been celebrating New Years on the 1st of Janurary for 57 years! I could tell that she was a missionary baptist just by the projection of the comment. One thing is certain though she wont be celebrating it for another 57 years, that you can count on. How fitting that the Roman New year should begin in January (Janus the god of confusion).