1. Be kind to each other. 2. No profanity. 3. Have the heart to help strengthen the body rather than tearing it down. 4. Speak freely but with respect of others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SINGLE HEBREW ISRAELITE
10-16-2012, 09:33 PM
SINGLE HEBREW ISRAELITE
Greetings,

Excuse me a moment as I step out of the box and my comfort zone and take a load off my mind. I have been wanting to post writings on topics that some may view as offensive in nature or of unclean spirit. The nature of this post is to share with brethren thoughts and concerns in relation to courtship and associations.

Pastor said men have been going to Straightway to meet women and possibly woman to meet men. A caller in on Blog Talk Radio asked about the appropriate manner to court or to talk to those of the opposite sex. There is common sense and we have guidelines to follow from the bible. It is inappropriate for man and woman to be alone in private. There should always be witness that is old enough to discern appropriate behavior. It keeps things in balance. There can be no misconceptions of inappropriate behavior so long as everything is maintained in public for all to see. I would call that courting, like socializing in the court of the village or camp.

I go to straightway and everyone is so beautiful there. Man and woman alike, from the inside out. I sometimes shed tears from the beauty of it all. It is a blessing. I am a man that enjoys keeping to myself away from Babylon and prying eyes. I speak with these beautiful people and I pray I become that way and I pray for a wife in the walk. I have become aware of the commandments and the laws in the bible. I have to question everything I do at times. I have to rebuke my thoughts constantly and refrain from thoughts or actions that are not true and righteous. Walking in faith is very hard work. I for one am proceeding as best as I can with the knowledge I am blessed with. As I learn I make adjustments in my life. I want to live righteous and I want to be faithful and holy and walk in obedience. It is a conviction I have and I take it seriously.

I ask more things of brethren as I learn more. I seek knowledge and truth in the word. I seek scriptures to help me through those matters that I struggle with in life. It is a daily challenge as we feed on daily bread. Amen. I went down the rabbit hole of patriotism, constitutionalists,prepping,survival,natural healing,natural health and nutrition,etc... Now I entered the rabbit hole of faith and truth in religion and the lies of the churches. Now I found out that rabbit is unclean and I should not be in a rabbit hole to begin with. Imagine that. The thing is, my life has changed forever. I do not want to or care to go back to wickedness. I have made adjustments in my life to separate myself from the wicked or the heathens. I desire to minister to the heathens to do the work of YHWH.

Now I come to the heart of this writing. I am a single white Hebrew Israelite man. I was a single white man of Babylon. It is in my prayers to meet a Hebrew Israelite woman what shares the same convictions and walk as me. The pursuit of happiness and obedience to The Most High. I have the burden of truth on my shoulders and have had to change the ways I view life and change the way I live my life. I have accepted that I may never be of woman again unless it be the will of my Father. I do not believe it is wrong to seek companionship in my walk. The problem is that there are so few of us in waiting. It is a blessing every time a brother or sister rises an Israelite.

I know you can not change another person or compromise to YHWH. You start living proper and you get disowned. A man certainly finds out whom his friends and foes are without the gray area. It is embarrassing for me to say that I try not to look at women in Babylon. Those living the great American lie. I try to look to the ground and not make eye contact. That can be seen as a sign of weakness. I do not want to spark an interest in an unrighteous woman.

I go out into the world and see women in skimpy dress what use to appeal to me and now makes me sick. I try not to look at such things so that I do not have to rebuke those sexual thoughts that enter my mind. I am so very blessed to have a family of modest peoples. Amen.

I truly believe I am not out of line sharing these thoughts. It appears I am flying in a holding pattern. I most certainly do not know how to think of myself as a man at this time. A lot of insecurity surrounds the flesh. I can see how the early Israelites defected to the unrighteous to serve the flesh. It has been said that it is better to have loved than not loved at all. It has also been said that it is better to not have known YHWH than to fall from His grace. Fallen from grace. A righteous man may fall seven times. Apples and oranges my friends. I myself can not accept a less than righteous woman.

I have been speaking of my own thoughts and my own opinions. It is difficult for many Israelites that I have observed. Some relationships are golden as the union serves Yah. Some are absolutely terrible as both parties are not in faith. The material world and the house of Satan have robbed us of our quality of life to The Most High and keep us in the dark. Bamboozled and marching straight to damnation. We are to carry ourselves at a much higher standard and be accountable to one another as family and as Israel.

I will leave it at that my friends. The thoughts I conveyed are not truly clear. I believe you can conceive the points I made. The Most High will fulfill our needs as we walk in obedience and faith. I believe that with all my heart and soul. At the same time we have to labor to preserve ourselves until the time comes for us to stand against the antichrist. It appears I am growing up again............James.

MAY GODS LOVE BE IN YOUR HEART_PEACE AND PROSPERITY IN YOUR DREAMS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2012, 08:02 AM
RE: SINGLE HEBREW ISRAELITE
Well Brother, I cannot really discern your point but I'll go in a tangent from what I thought you were going to talk about from your title.

Single Brothers and Sisters and finding suitable mates.
Tough.
We are a remnant - we are FEW.

Going to Straitway events and other large gatherings of Hebrew Israelites increases one's opportunities of finding another.

We are all sometimes TOO "picky". I'll give an example. This past Sukkot there were over 1,000 people at a "Messianic" gathering in Oklahoma. Now, I am not a Messianic and neither are most of you but guess what? Neither were MANY of those attending the event. They ALL have Yahshua/Jesus; they ALL try to keep Torah. Think you could meet someone there? Think as a relationship develops you could TALK, Iron sharpen Iron, and develop as a couple? Sure.

We are all on a walk, a journey on the path. If you want to meet people - go meet people.

Here is another thing to consider: How worldly were YOU (all y'all) at one time? How "innappropriate" (in dress, speech, actions) were YOU? You can still meet and TALK to people - perhaps YHWH will use YOU as the tool to convert another.

One thing we have as Hebrew Israelites is strength of character - it shines through. It attracts some, repels some and interests some.

My dad used to say, "You won't get any deer hunting in bed" (meaning you have to get up and get out there to get a deer)

There is a mate for each of us out there.
Yah has selected that one.
Go find him or her.

Yah Bless,
PJF

Saved by Grace through Faith and running from Lawlessness

My Website

Viking Preparedness YouTube channel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-19-2012, 09:39 PM
RE: SINGLE HEBREW ISRAELITE
(10-19-2012 08:02 AM)Pastor Joe Fox Wrote:  Well Brother, I cannot really discern your point but I'll go in a tangent from what I thought you were going to talk about from your title.

Single Brothers and Sisters and finding suitable mates.
Tough.
We are a remnant - we are FEW.

Going to Straitway events and other large gatherings of Hebrew Israelites increases one's opportunities of finding another.

We are all sometimes TOO "picky". I'll give an example. This past Sukkot there were over 1,000 people at a "Messianic" gathering in Oklahoma. Now, I am not a Messianic and neither are most of you but guess what? Neither were MANY of those attending the event. They ALL have Yahshua/Jesus; they ALL try to keep Torah. Think you could meet someone there? Think as a relationship develops you could TALK, Iron sharpen Iron, and develop as a couple? Sure.

We are all on a walk, a journey on the path. If you want to meet people - go meet people.

Here is another thing to consider: How worldly were YOU (all y'all) at one time? How "innappropriate" (in dress, speech, actions) were YOU? You can still meet and TALK to people - perhaps YHWH will use YOU as the tool to convert another.

One thing we have as Hebrew Israelites is strength of character - it shines through. It attracts some, repels some and interests some.

My dad used to say, "You won't get any deer hunting in bed" (meaning you have to get up and get out there to get a deer)

There is a mate for each of us out there.
Yah has selected that one.
Go find him or her.

Yah Bless,
PJF

Thank you Pastor Fox. I see your point. The like minded people approach. I never considered that. I am an outsider looking in on religious circles and do not want to get caught up in the drama of who knows what and whom is going to hell for false doctrines. I have finally found my way and know through whatever discernment I possess it is the walk for me.

I am weary of relations. I think the coming will be in my lifetime. However,It is unknown. I have mixed feeling on the direction I am going and I feel I have to grow more and submit to YHWH. I speak my thoughts on the forum. Looking for reason and direction from those much wiser than I. Bless you pastor..............James.

MAY GODS LOVE BE IN YOUR HEART_PEACE AND PROSPERITY IN YOUR DREAMS
Find all posts by this user