1. Be kind to each other. 2. No profanity. 3. Have the heart to help strengthen the body rather than tearing it down. 4. Speak freely but with respect of others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
church and state 501c3
11-06-2012, 08:13 AM
church and state 501c3

Bro Devlon from Georgia Big Grin
http://21stcenturysaints.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: church and state 501c3
this video is just to give people information about the real meaning of the 501c3 and why christian pastors can't speak the truth even if they wanted to.

are you glad that straitway is not a 501c3.

#i do not endorse the ministry from which this video comes from. the video is only here for secular informational purposes.

Bro Devlon from Georgia Big Grin
http://21stcenturysaints.com/
11-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Did not watch the vid - don't have the ability to right now.
BUT

Round Prairie Community Church (the one I pastor) is a 501c3
Shofar Mountain Church - which we are in the process of establishing - will likely be a 501c3

Why? So that we can transact money and accounts without paying Uncle Sugar taxes.
So that people can make donations and deduct said donations from their taxes (not that that should matter but it IS an added perk that the system has in place that we can use)

The fact that we are a 501c3 church has NEVER muzzled me.
I say and I preach and I teach what the Most High puts into my heart to say.

In fact, NO CHURCH has EVER been prosecuted, fined, etc for what the Pastor did or did not say from the pulpit.

And IF "they" wanted to press a case - the worst they could do would be to REVOKE said 501c3 status and make those monies subject to taxation.

That's it.

Saved by Grace through Faith and running from Lawlessness

My Website

Viking Preparedness YouTube channel
11-09-2012, 12:25 AM
if iam reading this right your saying basicly at this junction of the charades we shouldnt be worried per se about the black helicopters coming but getting ready for the black helicopters..........good strategy........

(11-08-2012 09:48 AM)Pastor Joe Fox Wrote:  Did not watch the vid - don't have the ability to right now.
BUT

Shofar Mountain Church - which we are in the process of establishing - will likely be a 501c3

Why? So that we can transact money and accounts without paying Uncle Sugar taxes.
So that people can make donations and deduct said donations from their taxes (not that that should matter but it IS an added perk that the system has in place that we can use)

In fact, NO CHURCH has EVER been prosecuted, fined, etc for what the Pastor did or did not say from the pulpit.

And IF "they" wanted to press a case - the worst they could do would be to REVOKE said 501c3 status and make those monies subject to taxation.

That's it.
Find all posts by this user
11-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Where did you find that you have to be incorporated to evade taxes? I always deducted my offerings my to non-501c churches. They have to get you into the system in order to deal with you. The court system is unable to deal with an unincorporated church.

If you make a contract with someone, you shouldn't keep it? Num 30:2

(11-08-2012 09:48 AM)Pastor Joe Fox Wrote:  Did not watch the vid - don't have the ability to right now.
BUT

That's it.
11-24-2012, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2012 10:11 PM by tomyka81.)
I was a former financial secretary at one church. Recently, churches who have 501c3 status are being forced to file all monies collected and paid as salaries or independent contractors. If the church is not registered as a 501c3, you shouldn't file the deduction on your taxes. It will cause you undue heartache because you could get audited and not be able to substantiate your deduction. 501c3 churches give each donor a receipt for tax purposes by Jan 31. No receipt, no deduction.