1. Be kind to each other. 2. No profanity. 3. Have the heart to help strengthen the body rather than tearing it down. 4. Speak freely but with respect of others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Assembly - Shofar Mountain
12-02-2012, 09:45 AM
New Assembly - Shofar Mountain
Shofar Mountain, located in NW Arkansas, is now meeting on Shabbat.
Right now the Shofar Mountain Saints are meeting under the direction of Brother Zac from new2torah.com and I will be overseeing the weekly assemblies commencing 22 December.

We have already met FOUR local Saints - two from about an hour away and two who live in our town and they will be attending as well.

I am tidying up affairs here at RPCC in Kansas and we are going to transition to a Qahal here - a weekly "leaderless" assembly where the remaining saints gather to pray, fellowship and study the Word.

So, if you are going to be in the Kansas City or Fayetteville, Arkansas areas during Shabbat - let us know and we will fellowship and worship together.

We could use prayers for both assemblies.

Shalom,
PJF

Saved by Grace through Faith and running from Lawlessness

My Website

Viking Preparedness YouTube channel
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: New Assembly - Shofar Mountain
Bless you Pastor Fox and bless the Saints........James

MAY GODS LOVE BE IN YOUR HEART_PEACE AND PROSPERITY IN YOUR DREAMS
Find all posts by this user
12-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Bless you Pastor Fox, Brother Zac and all the saints out there. You are in our prayers.

Brother Scott
Southern California
12-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Yah is moving his people!
I'm just thankful He thought to make ME a part of it!

Brother Kevin, currently in Kansas
Grafted in and Loving it
find me on facebook
our preparedness project
(Straitway saints: contact me for free access)
12-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Hello! I am new to the straightway ministry and I will soon be living in Arkansas. Who do I need to contact to come to this assembly?
12-09-2012, 07:38 AM
Send me an email, tell me about yourself, your walk, your plans, etc and we'll chat!

Shalom,
PJF

vikingservices@hotmail.com

My Website

01-21-2013, 09:56 AM
(12-02-2012 09:45 AM)Pastor Joe Fox Wrote:  Shofar Mountain, located in NW Arkansas, is now meeting on Shabbat.
Right now the Shofar Mountain Saints are meeting under the direction of Brother Zac from new2torah.com and I will be overseeing the weekly assemblies commencing 22 December.

We have already met FOUR local Saints - two from about an hour away and two who live in our town and they will be attending as well.

I am tidying up affairs here at RPCC in Kansas and we are going to transition to a Qahal here - a weekly "leaderless" assembly where the remaining saints gather to pray, fellowship and study the Word.

So, if you are going to be in the Kansas City or Fayetteville, Arkansas areas during Shabbat - let us know and we will fellowship and worship together.

We could use prayers for both assemblies.

Shalom,
PJF

Shalom Pastor Joe
I am in Kansas City and would be grateful to come and felowship with you and The Saints in my area. Please let me know what the best way to contact you all is.

:heart:Psalm 63:
6When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. 7Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. 8My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. [/size][font=Courier][/font]
02-07-2013, 11:07 AM
As I said in the post above - send me an email

My Website

03-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Saints, email Pastor Fox at vikingservices@hotmail.com. Round Prairie is still having shabbat meetings, sometimes with a sermon, sometimes just Torah study.