1. Be kind to each other. 2. No profanity. 3. Have the heart to help strengthen the body rather than tearing it down. 4. Speak freely but with respect of others.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Diabete
01-23-2013, 01:42 AM
Diabete
Shalom
I am asking from my heart to please pray for my healing on the sickness that I have just discover last year for removing my gall blader. What they found in my system is a high Diabete count in my blood. When I first heard it I was so upset and depress and say to myself how could this be happen to me? And Kaiser doctor new about my result for 1 year and never contact me for scheduling until now in the year 2012 of ending of December.

Another problem that I also are having is my sleeping. When I go to bed, my mind starts to think and talking up the storm. I am having a hard time to go to sleep fast. It takes me more than 2 to 4 hours before I fall asleep. And I hate that.

Thank you

Sister Carol (Hawaii)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 05:20 AM
RE: Diabete
Greetings Sister Carol,

Perhaps Pastor needs to set up group prayer.I have two e-books I can send you if you can message me an e-mail address that will accept attachments.You need to physically be cleansing your body so that it can break down the enzymes and proteins correctly.They done took your gall bladder.I would expect your liver is in a bad way as well as your digestive system.A healthy mind body and spirit are the keys to health and good living.

We live in a toxic world and our bodies are overwhelmed with toxins.Once we purge the toxins from our body we must make life style changes and change our eating habits.It is a day to day battle we must endure.Contact me if you are interested in learning more..............James

MAY GODS LOVE BE IN YOUR HEART_PEACE AND PROSPERITY IN YOUR DREAMS
01-23-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 05:34 PM by polaris879626@yahoo.com.)
(01-23-2013 05:20 AM)JustPlainJames Wrote:  Greetings Sister Carol,

Perhaps Pastor needs to set up group prayer.I have two e-books I can send you if you can message me an e-mail address that will accept attachments.You need to physically be cleansing your body so that it can break down the enzymes and proteins correctly.They done took your gall bladder.I would expect your liver is in a bad way as well as your digestive system.A healthy mind body and spirit are the keys to health and good living.

We live in a toxic world and our bodies are overwhelmed with toxins.Once we purge the toxins from our body we must make life style changes and change our eating habits.It is a day to day battle we must endure.Contact me if you are interested in learning more..............James

Yes, brother James you may e-mail me the attachment. My e-mail is polaris879626@yahoo.com. Thank you
01-24-2013, 02:05 AM
Shalom Sister I will keep you in my prayers . Jesus is our healer so know to believe in him to heal you with our prayers as a plus . Yah bless

Sister Kyresha

(01-23-2013 01:42 AM)polaris879626@yahoo.com Wrote:  Shalom
I am asking from my heart to please pray for my healing on the sickness that I have just discover last year for removing my gall blader. What they found in my system is a high Diabete count in my blood. When I first heard it I was so upset and depress and say to myself how could this be happen to me? And Kaiser doctor new about my result for 1 year and never contact me for scheduling until now in the year 2012 of ending of December.

Another problem that I also are having is my sleeping. When I go to bed, my mind starts to think and talking up the storm. I am having a hard time to go to sleep fast. It takes me more than 2 to 4 hours before I fall asleep. And I hate that.

Thank you

Sister Carol (Hawaii)